How to Change an Email Address Password
- Open Safari, and go to login.microsoftonline.com
- Log in using you ACS email and password
(This is the same password you use to log in to Schoology)
- In the upper right hand corner, click on your name.
- Click on "View account"
- Click on "Security & privacy"
- Click on "Password"
- Enter the "Old password" (the same one you just used to get into the account).
- Enter your new password. It must be at least 8 characters long including three of the following: upper case letters, lower case letters, numbers, or special characters.
- If you are a student in the middle or elementary schools, your password should utilize the following formula:
- UPPERCASE first letter of first name
- LOWERCASE first of last name
- Student lunch number
- Two digit year in August
Ex. Ashley Burns 557577 = Ab55757717